Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Half Way There!!

I'm 20 weeks [congratulations to me!]. 20 more to go and I'll have my baby boy! I'm very excited, and can't wait to experience the next 20 weeks. The first half was nice and easy (thank God). No morning sickness. I've had the occasional cramps in the very beginning, but thats all.

Now, the bathroom breaks have been more constant. I have to pee all the time now. About every 1-2 hours I have to go. And it's with urgency too! I've also been feeling tired =/ I'm no longer a speed walker like before, and I get tired when I walk for a while. I find myself having to take little breaks and sitting down more often. Which I am not complaining about...it just means little man is getting bigger.

He is now the length of a Banana! He weighs about 10 1/2 ounces and he's 10 inches from head to tiny toes! Keep growing baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment