Friday, April 2, 2010

Feeling Blue

I started this blog, so I can keep track and write what I did, went through, experienced, and all of that since this is my first time being really pregnant. But I'm also going to try and write down, how I feel, whether its happy, excited, or even sad, like I am tonight.
I know that I have support from the people around me, THAT I know...abut I can't help but feel lonely some times. I feel as if, because I'm pregnant, I'm no longer included in peoples plans. I'm not really blaming anyone for, not wanting to sacrifice their weekend plans for me, its more like, I'm sad that it's going to, most probably, be this way for a long while. Maybe I was spoiled before - didn't have worries and basically went and did as I pleased. But now, thats gone, and feel alone, many, many times.
I know that hanging out with me now may not be as fun as before, lets face it - there aren't many things I can do nowadays, but I can't help that :*( I just have to adjust - but its easier said than done, when you don't want things to be different. But lets face it things already are. And things will be MUCH different a few months from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment