Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Anatomy Ultrasound Today!!!


Today was the best day!! Baby looks good. The Tech gave me 18 pictures of my baby! I was so excited. My mom, Chris' mom, and my sister joined me inside and saw him squirming, moving, and not cooperating with the Tech while she was trying to take his measurements. Uh oh - I already have a stubborn baby =)We saw him holding his hands, opening and closing his mouth, we also saw his cute little feet!

They told me he is measuring big. Which means they are changing my due date. Originally, my due date was September 14th. NOW, its September 6th! That makes me 23 weeks 2 days. That makes me 6 months next week - this is crazy!!!! Not sure if this date is definite though - I'm waiting for my doctor to tell me for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment