Sunday, May 30, 2010

We have a baby Name!

Finally we have a baby name for our little growing guy. Yay! Apparently Chris already knew that that was his name and I thought we were still searching. Months ago Chris told me about the name Xavier, this was before I was even showing. I didn't love it at first - I had never thought of that name before. He had been very persistent about that name so of course I wouldn't take that away from him, and it grew on me. So the search for the First or Second name was the challenge. I absolutely love the name Jordan. Love Love Love. BUT, Chris didn't. One of his cousin's little boy name was Jordan so it was a No from the beginning. Alright so time passes and no name. I would randomly text him with names that came to mind. J names were the one's that would always stand out. Justin was a name that had come to mind and he said he liked it, and that's it. A few weeks later he sent me a text asking how I and Justin were doing. I said "Justin??" He's said Yes, our son's name. I asked one last time about Jordan - I just wanted to make sure that it was a definite NO. He said no, that he really didn't like it much. So of course I want our first child's name to be one that he liked so right there I dropped it and forgot all about Jordan. And so it is Justin Xavier Guzman.

No comments:

Post a Comment