Monday, March 29, 2010

Its Official - I'm Pregnant! (1-13-2010)

I found out I pregnant on January 9th (3 days before my birthday). I bought one of those take at home pregnancy test and it quickly came out positive(OMG). On January 13th I went to the clinic so they can confirm my pregnancy. I got there at 1:30 and didn't leave until 5!!!! It was horrible-I was starving!!!! They took a pee sample & got all my info. I waited some more until they called me back in to tell me that I WAS pregnant (YAY)

I was so excited because at that point it became official that I really was expecting a little tiny baby. I couldn't tell anyone but Chris yet, although I wanted to share the news with the world - I would wait a few more weeks until anyone else finds out. Once I'd get confirmation that the baby is OK thats when I'd tell the family.

Couldn't wait to tell them!

No comments:

Post a Comment