Wednesday, March 31, 2010

To Drink or Not to Drink

Okay, so I have been wondering about the whole wine drinking thing. Many women drink wine through out their pregnancies. Now, I know myself and I know that I won't be doing that. I think I would just feel guilty the whole time while I'm drinking, so you don't have to worry about me. But I keep reading all these posts about women drinking wine to help them relax and their doctors gave them the OK. They say it helps the uterus relax :)

Although I do think about it sometimes...I know myself and would NEVER do anything that might harm this baby even a tiny bit- I'm too paranoid. But I don't find it fair that women in France and Ireland drink all the time while pregnant!! Kids in France and Ireland look pretty normal, don't they? It's a good thing I'm not craving liquor - I don't even miss it...Yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment