Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Old Wive's Tales :: Boy or Girl ?

Boy or Girl? Pictures, Images and Photos
So, I've done these little gender tests just for fun to see if my little baby is a boy or girl. I've done the Chinese Gender Calendar and it said girl. I did the old ring on a string over my belly and it said girl. Also, baby's heart beat was 154 bmp at 8 weeks and they say that anything over 140 is a girl (it's said that a girls heart rate is faster than a boys). I might just buy something called Intelligender, its a test in which you pee in and it turns one of two different colors. I read the box and it says its 80% accurate. I'm anxiously waiting for the day they schedule me for that ultrasound. I just wish it was sooner. We'll have to wait over a month to find out :(

No comments:

Post a Comment