Monday, June 21, 2010

Nesting Stage

Maybe this is what they call the nesting stage, but I am officially on clean up mode.  I have rearranged my bed, thrown out unnecessary junk. My closet is organized, and so are my drawers. I have bought teeny tiny baby hangers and have hung little Justin's clothes.  His others things are organized neatly in the closet shelf.

My registry is made up.  I picked out my crib and bedding, and everything else imaginable that I would need when September comes.  Now all I have to wait is for my shower to see how many things I am able to get, so I can go ahead and buy the things not bought by my family and friends.  My shower is on August 7th and for some reason, that day seems like forever! I just have an itch to have certain things already.

I'm just feeling a bit unprepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment